- How do you ensure that links
cannot be shared?
- We detect in real time if the same
link is viewed simultaneously on different
devices and/or browsers. As soon as multiple devices are viewed simultaneously,
message will immediately appear that this is not allowed.
- What about reliability?
- We use proven technologies from
Microsoft Azure for the encoding and distribution process of the videos. This
makes our platform scalable to thousands of users simultaneously without
capacity problems. In addition, we make it possible to simultaneously send the
(live) recording of the video images to multiple physical data centers. This
ensures that unexpected failure(s) in one of the data centers will not cause
- How many people can watch at
the same time on the platform?
- There is technically no limit to the
number of simultaneous viewers. With Strozu you can reach large audiences across
- Is it possible to offer
streams without ticket sales?
- Yes, our customers are using this for
various usecases. Think of conferences, lectures or album presentations, where
free access or pre-distributed access codes are usually more desired then
regular ticket sales.
- How is the quality of the
- Our users are very happy with the
quality of the streams produced with Strozu. We support Full HD (1920x1080) and
with our CDN (Fastly), users all around the world report a top notch experiencc,
where streams load very quickly and there is no intermediate buffering.
- Do you support 'on demand'
streams in addition to live streams?
- Yes, this is possible. You can even
configure for how long a user can watch the video.